1. Why did you join CREWBaltimore? What makes CREWBaltimore different?
JLL joined CREWBaltimore because our missions were aligned – promoting equality and inclusion in the workplace.
2. How long have you been a CREWBaltimore member / member company?
3. In 2-3 sentences, what do you want CREWBaltimore members to know about your company?
JLL is a world-class leader in commercial real estate services. We are large enough to be able to employ global business strategies while also being able to cater to a client’s localized need.
4. Which CREWBaltimore event have you most enjoyed in the past year and why?
Women of Influence is always a favored event. In 2020, the focus was on women-owned businesses and it was truly inspiring to hear how the business owners overcame obstacles and flourished.
5. Best weekend activity in Baltimore?
Getting together with friends and enjoying some of the amazing food options Baltimore has to offer. Each Baltimore neighborhood is home to great restaurants and food halls – you won’t be disappointed!
6. What the benefits of women supporting women in the CRE industry?
In a male-dominated industry such as commercial real estate, it is vital that women surround themselves with other women to feel supported, heard, and to ultimately band together to invoke change.
7. Best book or article you’ve read that had you fired up to take on the day/week/year at work?
The Ideal Team Leader – this is a book that JLL often prescribes to people managers as part of their Leading Others leadership training series. It’s a pivotal book in a manager’s career.
8. Which CREWBaltimore event are you most excited about this year?
The CREWBaltimore Holiday Party! (Spoiler Alert: it’s going to be the best time you’ve had on Zoom all year!)
9. Tell us about a project, program or initiative that your company will be working on in 2020.
Every year our firm has a huge training opportunity, due to the pandemic this was postponed, however in November 2020 we will be holding our own version of this training series for our Mid-Atlantic Employees in a two-day virtual forum. This will allow every employee to attend to receive best in class training and support on various topics in the CRE industry. Also, JLL recently announced its commitment to net zero carbon emissions by 2030. A huge global commitment as part of our Building a Better Tomorrow Campaign!
Senior General Manager, Property Manger